Redoing the wedding / no more chances

Tyra's POV
I walk into the  bedroom to see if Missy was in there so I could tell her Chris and I were going to redo the wedding. There Missy was in the bedroom . Hi honey I said Missy got all excited like a little girl and snuggled up into my chest. Chris and I are going to redo the wedding .

Missy's POV
Tyra walked into the bedroom sat on the bed and said hi honey and got me all excited and I snuggled into her chest . She told me they are doing a do over of the wedding .

M Tyra can I try and be the flower girl again ?
T Of course you can honey .

Tyra's POV continues
I was psyched she asked to be the flower girl again I wasn't sure if she would be after the last time .

Time-skip

A day before the wedding
Tyra and Chris both walked into the bedroom to see that I disobeyed them and went on an illegal site I was never supposed to be on .

Tyra and Chris
We are very disappointed in you said Tyra .
I'm going to call my niece Maesi and tell her I want her to be my flower girl . I was devastated but I knew I deserved it. I'm sorry I let you guys down please give me another chance ? Sorry Chris said no more chances .

The call
T Hey sweetie .
M Hey Aunt Tyra .
T I want you to be my flower girl tomorrow.
M Yes Omg I am so excited.
T Sorry  it's so last minute .
M No problem.

Day of wedding
I ran into Maesi . Oh hi Maesi . Oh Hi cousin Missy what's up? Nothing good luck with throwing the flowers . Thank you cuz . I got really upset when she was throwing the flowers it was supposed to be me .

Maesi came back in the room .
I started saying all these awful things to her that made her cry .
She told when Chris and Tyra came in the room .

Missy is that true Tyra asked me gently ?
Yes it is .
Tyra placed me in her lap and said I know you're disappointed about not being the flower girl and getting another chance I understand but please apologize to Maesi.
I'm sorry Maesi .
I forgive you.