Great Now look what you did

Tyra and I were slowly separating from each other. We argued everyday for the past two months. I can't live like this anymore I just can't. Tyra and I started talking over each other and yelling. I tackled her to the ground. Tyra threw punches at me but it didn't work. Tyra was getting angry so was I. I'm more angry I yelled in Tyra's face still on top of her. Ow I said when Tyra touched me. All I did was poke you. Okay Do YOU WANT TO WRESTLE. Let's go. You are insane I yelled at her again. Tyra and I were wrestling around and I said I'm sorry. Tyra got off of me. Are you okay? Yes. Are you going to cry? No I'm not a baby I don't cry anymore. It's okay to cry sweetie. Why would I cry though? You're upset honey I know you are something is troubling you. I don't like fighting with you Tyra. You are going to be okay. Lock it she said. I gave her my finger and she kissed it softly. Tyra I'm sorry I hurt you. No worries. Tyra went online and MissyhatesTyra was trending. Omg I don't hate you. Tyra wait. Now look what you did she said angrily. She went upstairs. I went in the room and realized Tyra wasn't there anymore. Oh no Tyra's gone. Precious crawled up to me. Baby I said in tears we will find Tyra. I checked my phone to see two messages from Tyra. I love you, I went to take a walk for some air. I am going to have a talk with you when I come home. Tyra came home. Come here sweetie. Hi Tyra. Hey sweetie. Do you love me Tyra? I love you to death. I just want you to know I overreacted and I want you to know I'm proud of you. I hugged Tyra. Tyra held me in her arms and kissed my neck.