Wrestle around

Tyra and I had another moment where we were just not going to get along. We fought by yelling over each other. We fought mentally and physically. Though matter what it was we just fought. That night Tyra and I weren't talking at all. Tyra's parents and Mike's parents the next day came to see baby Kelsey. I started to get that jealous streak again. That stupid baby I yelled. Tyra and I just wrestled in front of everyone. We were pulled apart and I ran upstairs. I started crying. I couldn't tell if it was because of my fight with Tyra or if I was just tired. I heard the door open a crack. It was Tyra's parents. I'm sorry I said. It's okay it's okay baby why are you crying are you okay? Tyra probably hates me. She told us it was a natural thing for you guys to fight after all you are her baby sister. I just want to be alone. They left. Tyra came up and yelled at me a little. I started crying again. Tyra cooled off. I'm sorry. Me too I'm very disappointed in you. Tyra rubbed my back in circles. Hey why are you crying sweetie? Sometimes I feel like you are so busy that we don't get as much time as we used to. Are you okay? No I just hate fighting. I just want to be that little girl looking up to you again dreaming of a life with you. This isn't how I imagined it. I'm sorry to disappoint you Tyra. I am disappointed in you a lot today you know better than this. Whenever you are feeling low you come to me okay sweetie I am here for you.