I'm sorry

I called Tyra on the phone I'm in jail. I'm on my way. Tyra arrived to the prison Missy honey I'll talk to you about this when we get home. Why is my baby in jail Tyra asked Cop Mark. We caught her shoplifting with a few other girls at the mall. They released me out of jail I was crying because I was afraid of Tyra's  Reaction. I'm disappointed in you Tyra said to me when we got home. Sorry I knew that you wanted that beautiful rainbow poster but it was too much money so I tried to not get caught shoplifting so I could get it for you  so then I can be honest with you but not go to jail. Sweetie that was so sweet. Unfortunately I couldn't get it because I got caught. I know Tyra said wiping my tears with her thumb. Maybe I can buy something else for you. You don't have to kid. Just the thought of you being such a wonderful kid makes my heart happy. I'm sorry I let you down. Hey don't worry about it all humans make mistakes we just have to own them . You do I'm proud of you for it I sat on her lap. As she whispered those cops were fake they were my friends I knew you would do that for me I wanted to teach you a lesson. So those cops put you in my fake built up jail which is actually a modeling studio. Tyra are you serious. Yes she said kissing my head as I started kicking the couch. Honey please don't kick my couch . Where's Chris and York? Tyra pulled a strand of hair behind my ear they are exploring Canada for a few weeks remember it's just us again for a while.? No I don't remember. Tyra let out a small chuckle you're funny kiddo.