Kelsey's the center of attetion

Kelsey this Kelsey that I was starting to get so fed up. I was at Kelsey's birthday party for her first birthday and everyone cooed and awned. Hey Missy someone said looks like you aren't Tyra's baby girl anymore. That's it. I'm sick and tired of hearing how wonderful Kelsey is and I'm sick and tired of people like you trying to make me look like a bad person. I stormed upstairs. Tyra came after me. Tyra sat on the bed. I'm disappointed in you she said softly. Me too I said crying. What's going on? Why? What do you mean? It's not like you to get jealous like that. I'm sorry it's just so hard. I know I understand. I looked at Tyra. She wiped my eyes with her sleeve. I'm disappointed in you for not talking to me about this everyone was so shocked by your behavior they went home and Kelsey was crying because you scared her with your outburst. Kelsey  this Kelsey that I said. Missy Tyra's voice got very gentle. I don't love you any less. She's technically your niece because you're my sister so I advise you to come and talk to me whenever something goes wrong. I want to give Kelsey the best party ever. That's my girl Tyra's said gently with her sweet raspy voice. Soon the party was fixed everyone was having a good time. Well except for me even though I did the right thing giving Kelsey the best day of her life I still felt terribly upset that Tyra was rocking her in her arms. I tried to sit on Tyra's lap. I'm sorry I can't fit so move you stupid baby. Tyra's face turned red from embarrassment. I ran back in my room. I sobbed softly. Oh Missy doll what's bothering you? I'm sorry Tyra I'm such a jerk. I'm disappointed in you very disappointed in you Missy. I cried a little bit harder. Shh it's okay. It's okay. I'm sorry Tyra sorry that you're disappointed. Please don't cry sweetheart. Oh please don't cry. I want my life back. Sweetie John's off this week I can find time to hang out just the two of us okay.? Yes Tyra.