Monsters and demons

Veronica and Precious were getting a lot of attention lately I felt left out. I heard my Conscience say rob a bank or start trouble somewhere. I set the local park on fire and robbed a bank. Unfortunately the police caught me and called Tyra. She was at the bank in 20 minutes. She was definitely angry with me or at least I thought she would be. I'm extremely disappointed in you she said driving me home. When we got home Tyra locked herself in the bedroom. I stood by the door and she was calling Devin . I'm disappointed in Missy she's so much better than this. I can't do anything right. Why do my demons keep coming back to tell me bad things. Tyra hates me. I sat on the couch and cried. Missy I heard someone say. I looked and it was Precious. Precious my name was your first word. I squeezed her and all the sudden she kissed me. Hey babies I heard Veronica say. Omg Veronica why are you dressed like a hipster I asked? I felt like it she said. Tyra walked in. What's going on in here? Veronica is dressed like a hipster and called us babies. Tyra laughed as she held precious. Missy Precious said again. Aww she wants you Tyra said as she put her in my lap. Tyra? Missy I know you are about to ask if I'm mad at you and apologize. I'm not mad and I forgive you. But I'm still disappointed in you. You've got so much more potential and you are so much better than you think.