I really was rooting for you

My dance recital was today I have been practicing for months and Tyra told me how proud of me she was before we got to the dance recital. Well while doing my solo I paused and forgot my last 8 count and ran off stage. Tyra ran to the area I was staying at and picked me up as I cried into her chest.

Tyra's POV
My baby just froze I was devastated for her. I ran to her picked her up and she cried into my chest my heart broke.

Missy I'm sorry I let you down.
Tyra Missy you didn't let me down.
Missy I didn't?
Tyra No mama.
Missy I was terrible.
Tyra Missy I'll admit Chris and I were really rooting for you but you weren't terrible at all babe you looked stunning and the parts you did remember were awesome. We couldn't be anymore proud of you .
Missy I was scared you and Chris would be disappointed.
Tyra Chris and I won't be disappointed in you if you forget a dance babe.
Missy I feel silly.
Tyra That's because you are silly but you're mine.
Missy I'm going to run away from you now.
Chris came in the room and before I know it Tyra and Chris were on top of me. Chris hold her feet down. We all started laughing. As Tyra got off me and back on the bed I jumped up too
and tackled her. I love you babe. I love you too sissy. It's dinner time Chris said all the sudden. I'm good I'm not hungry. Are you sure sugar Tyra asked me? Yes I'm positive. I'm worried about you kiddo this is the 5th night in a row.
You and I are going to talk about this tomorrow because I think there's something going on with you. Omg Tyra nothings wrong with me. I'm still worried about you.