The falling out

Tyra's new boyfriend was going to come over today . The door bell rang and it was her new boyfriend Troy.  ( disclaimer this is not supposed to offend anyone especially tyra ).

Hi angel Troy says you must be missy I heard so much about you .

Really I ask ?
Troy Yes.
Me Wow !
M That's awesome.
M Wait
T Yes ?
M All Good things right?
T Yes
T Tyra says she's so happy to have met you .
All the sudden I kissed him I don't know what came of me to do that .

Unfortunately Tyra saw  and she told Troy he should leave .
He did.
Tyra I can explain I said .
Explain what missy ? why you kissed my boyfriend okay explain.

Turns out I can't .

I feel bad for you Missy   Tyra says .

Why ?

You really let me down this time .

All the sudden I was shocked I really loved her I didn't like letting her down the last time but this time it felt different .

It was.

It's been three days and Tyra and I couldn't actually speak to each other without getting in a disagreement about whatever.

Troy came back and he said girls you are being ridiculous .

We both said no we aren't at the same time and gave each other nasty looks .

Okay then both of you are going to tell  your side of the story . Missy your first

Well Troy I think you are really cute and I kissed you because I may have had my conscious tell me it was a good idea .

Tyra tell me how you feel about this Troy said

I expected more from you Missy she said in a tone that was soft but I felt her disappointment.

Tyra  I said I'm sorry .
Once again I started to cry .
Tyra said no hard feelings babe I love you.

I love you too I said at this point crying harder . Tyra sat me down on her lap and gave me a tissue.

Troy stayed for the night as Tyra cuddled with me on the couch .

I love this place