Sentimental bractlet and confessions

Hey Missy honey I want you to have my bracelet it was so ugly but I didn't have the heart to tell Tyra that. The next day Tyra was going back out for interview and when she left I realized that the bracelet was still on my wrist I didn't want it so I gave it to my friend Lila. When Tyra came home she saw that her bracelet was gone. She asked me gently what happened? I Lost it by accident I lied. Lila was supposed to come over today and if Tyra noticed I would be in major trouble I couldn't get Lila to take off the stupid thing so when she came over and Tyra saw it  boy did she look mad Tyra told us she wants to talk to us. Tyra started to scold us What the heck were you guys thinking do you know how disappointed I am in the both of you. Tyra it's all my fault. How much money did that bracelet cost I asked? It was a sentimental memory but it didn't cost much three dollars but my grandma gave that to my mom then my mom gave it to me and I wanted to give it to you because you're my girl. I'm disappointed in you Missy you are so much better than this. I'm such an awful person I said to Lila. You're not Tyra just has a really big heart. She's sensitive. I love this bracelet though I'm not sure I'm ready to give it back. I understand I think you should come over another time because I want to talk to Tyra alone. Tyra I said just to see she had been crying. Oh Hi Missy. Tyra you've been crying. Only a little. Why? Well I expected more from you that's all my heart just shattered into pieces knowing you didn't like the bracelet you could have just been honest with me in the first place. I could have been but I didn't know how to tell you I'm sorry. Tyra gently pulled a strand of hair behind my ear. You know kid You're a sweetheart. I try to be. You are and don't worry if you aren't because you still are to me. Come here honey you can come a little closer I'm not going to hurt you. I sat two inches away from her she told me come closer so now she's not getting personal space. She took my hand and squeezed it had told me to tell her everything else I have done that she doesn't know about. I got kicked out of shoprite when I tried to buy groceries for us because there was a woman there that was acting like a real b and I slapped her in the face. Why was she acting like a real b kiddo? She was like oh you look familiar to me you're Tyra Banks sister now . I was like yeah, so she said Tyra doesn't deserve you you're a burden on her. Kiddo if I was there and she said that I would do more than just slap her. We would end up in jail because of how bad I would destroy her for calling my girl a burden. I'm disappointed you didn't tell me right away. I'm sorry. I forgive you sweetie. You're so cute it's really hard to stay upset with you. She said as I tried to fall asleep. Good night boo Tyra said cuddling next to me after putting the blanket over me. She rubbed circles around my back. Good night to you too Ty Ty I said tackling her into a hug. She played with my hair and kissed my temple. I love you Tyra. I love you too Missy.