Tyra walks out of the house

Tyra Missy come here.
Missy Coming  .
Missy Here.
Tyra Missy did you write all of these rumors on
the web about me?
Missy Yes.

Tyra's POV
As soon as Missy said yes my heart fell out of my chest I love that kid and I couldn't believe what she had just told me. I get upset and I told her I was rooting for her. Of course she tried to make up excuses for why she did it finally I just had enough I screamed at her and walked out of the house.

Missy's POV
I couldn't believe Tyra actually left the house it's been hours and she still hasn't come back.
It's my bed time now and I got upset because I had trouble sleeping without knowing if Tyra was there. I cried so hard so Chris came in and told me he would FaceTime Tyra so I could see her and get a good night sleep knowing that I've seen her.

The FaceTime conversation.
Missy Hi.
Tyra what do you want.
Missy I need you I can't sleep without.
Tyra Missy I'm very disappointed in you.
Missy I shed a few tears. Love me.
Tyra I do love you sweet pea with my heart but I need some time away from you.
Missy Come home.

Tyra's POV
As soon as Missy told me to come home I had also shed a couple of tears. I wanted to go home and comfort Missy. I was still so disappointed in her though I didn't know what to do. It was extremely hard to watch Missy cry.

Tyra I'll be home soon baby.
Missy How soon?
Tyra in 10 to 15 minutes.
Tyra You should get some rest.
Missy I will try.
Tyra That's my girl.

Tyra's POV continues
I came home to see Missy was now crying uncontrollably. Sweetie It's okay.

Tyra I need a hug.

Tyra I'm here baby
Missy She rubbed circles around my back.
Tyra shh don't cry baby girl I'm here for you I promise I will not be going anywhere else I'm
Here it's okay. Shh.

Tyra POV
Missy was now asleep I was happy that I could comfort her. She's laying in my neck. I placed a lot of kisses on top of her head. She needed to know that though matter what I would always love her. I fell asleep obviously very tired.