Attempting suicide

I've had enough with everything but the worst part is I haven't gotten any attention from Chris Or Tyra .

Whenever I ask them to hang out they say later honey .Later never comes .

Honestly sometimes I don't even want to live anymore. I went in my room and attempted suicide.

Tyra just happened to walk in the room while I was trying it .

Honey no Tyra tackled  me to the ground and then picked me back up and put me in the bed and lied down with me . Why honey why would you attempt that ? I thought you didn't care about me anymore.

Oh Baby bug I will always care about you threw our ups and downs.

I love you more than you know . You're beautiful and sweet I don't want anything bad  to happen to you.

You know that you can always talk to me about anything. If you say Tyra I need you I'll always be there for you bug . I'm really proud of you for confessing the truth to me .

I think you should get some rest I'll be right here the whole time . I love you Tyra . I love you too honey .

Tyra texts Chris
T Chris Missy  attempted suicide.
C Where  is she now ? Is she okay ?
T She's in bed . Yes she's okay .
C Thank  goodness I love her .
T I love her too I was heartbroken
C I was terrified .
T She is an amazing girl .
C She really is . Is she sleeping?
T Yes she is .
C Good.

Tyra stops texting and cuddles with me.

Tyra's POV
Missy had attempted suicide. I tackled her and put her in bed . Then I told her how much I care about her and love her . I told Chris what I saw . We both agree that's she's an amazing girl . I know Chris and I have been so busy with York .

I cuddle into Missy as I stroke her hair and kiss the top of her head.