Kid don't even try

Tyra I want to try to sing again. Okay baby girl I said but was thinking don't do it.

I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she only whispers of some quiet
conversation
She's coming in 12:30 flight
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say
Hurry boy it's waiting there for you
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
there's nothing that a hundred men or I can ever do
I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA.

Sweetie please don't do that.
Do what?
Scream the lyrics I can here you loud and clear.
Sorry Tyra I had a dream where I did this.
I love you baby girl.
I love you too Tyra

Wait how did you remember your dream or the lyrics that were in your dream? I don't know I still don't know what the heck I'm sitting on. My lap sweetie you're sitting on my lap. Can we snuggle. Tyra pushed some hair out of my face and kissed my forehead gently. Of course we can snuggle. I love snuggling with you. Tyra pushed me on the couch. As I tackled her. She picked me back up. I'm so in love with you. Why? You're sweet, cute, funny, smart. I love who you are don't feel sad. I am sad because I don't know really how much love you have for me. If I didn't love you I wouldn't constantly let you see me hurt or disappointed. It's not to abuse you it's to show you that you broke my heart and that I know you're better than what you did. I can never hate you. I found such a wonderful girl. I love the heck out of you. I'm sorry I disappointed you yesterday. I know you are baby. You are my sweet girl.