My 16th birthday

Good morning sweetie Tyra said to me it's a very special day today it's my baby's birthday. Omg Tyra you remembered. Missy I adopted you exactly 1 year ago tomorrow it's a big deal baby. Wow I can't believe we have been together for a year already. I love you my baby girl. Since you told me you didn't want a sweet 16 I'm still going to spoil you like crazy she said tackling me while kissing my face. Eww gross disgusting yuck. Come on you don't like my kisses baby Tyra asked sounding more amused then offended? I will kiss you forever. I dug my face into her neck. She softly pulled a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear. What do you really want honey? I really want to just spend time with you today and watch all America's next top model episodes. I raised you right child she said and we both burst into laughter. She put the blanket over us before we knew it we watched three cycles of ANTM. Before we really knew it we watched 7 more cycles. Yes baby girl we have 10 cycles down and 12 to go we watched all 12 more. I'm proud of you Tyra said to me suddenly. Why? You're a great kid I believe that you can be whatever you want to be. I want to be a garbage can. Tyra laughed so not exactly anything. Good night honey she said as we both fell asleep on the couch.