Are you crazy child

Hey Missy  come in the room . I went into our bedroom kind of nervous . Hi did I do anything bad ? Ty started laughing no babe I just want to hang out with you right now. Tyra I say softly . She looks over to me and sees the face I'm making. She asked is everything okay ? I say no I did a few things around the house to sabotage dinner for you and Troy . Oh I understand kiddo you wanted to hang out with us Tyra says with a hint of amusement in her voice. I was annoyed she found this amusing I wanted her to get mad to show her how I felt . I said to her this isn't amusing. Sweetie are you angry and upset? Yes I am Ty Ty I said . She laughed harder even mad you're cute . That's when I got up and tried to break Tyra's favorite picture in the house . She held my hand and said are you crazy child . I sat down on the bed she sat next to me and said I'm a little disappointed in you right now. I started to cry I said it wasn't my intention to disappoint you today. She spoke gently to me and said don't cry baby. She started to rub circles around my back but it just made me cry harder . Then Troy rang the door bell I went to get it still crying . Troy asked what's wrong? Tyra's disappointed in me . Oh I see you're upset because you look up to her . Yes I do obviously Troy I said in a sarcastic tone . He laughed at me. Then Troy went to see Ty Ty in the bedroom . Ty are you okay I heard Troy ask? Then I went to the door and I heard her say Missy  disappointed me tonight and now my heart is broken from her reaction she's the sweetest and just to see her cry devastates me. Yeah she told me but she didn't tell me what happened. She got mad about something and tried to break my favorite picture. I was thinking this child is absolutely insane right now and I need to go hard on her and teach her a lesson . On the bright side Ty your dress is beautiful. Aww stop thank you they came out of the room . When I heard them talking I accidentally broke Tyra's picture for real and I was hesitant to tell her that . After Troy went home I told her what had happened. She got really hurt with me but then the most surprising thing happened she walked out of the house to take a walk I hope because at the moment she was really mad and I thought she was leaving me.  When Tyra came back she was more calm but she was still a little mad at me . Ty Ty ? Yes honey ? I'm sorry . I know you are but right now I just want to be alone .Oh okay .