Just a dream

I woke up and saw Tyra rubbing my back. Wait this was all just dream I said in my small voice. Yes honey I guessed you dreamt I adopted you already. I made up a really long dream. You've been asleep for 18 hours. Tyra said kissing my nose. I love you I said. I love you too Missy with my whole heart. Missy I promise I'll adopt you and make sure in my power you are safe. Can you do it now I can't wait ten years. Tyra tried to not smile. I could tell it was too hard. I hate cute kids Tyra said picking me up and giving me another kiss. What was your dream? You had kids I had kids I met top model stars I almost died on one accession I danced. But worst of all we had ten wrestling matches. We had ten wrestling matches Tyra said trying to keep her laughter in. Actually worst of all you were disappointed in me every day it seemed. Well I'm not disappointed in you I'm proud of you. You're a great kid. Are we good wrestlers Tyra asked? Yeah. You're so cute. I slept some more cuddled into Tyra. She was so soft and loving. Missy Kelsey banks I liked the sound of that. Tyra was stroking my hair back and forth. I love you baby girl. Tyra's voice soft and sweet. I love you TYTY bean. Ty ty bean Tyra said full on chuckling now. What should I call you instead Tyra butterfly banksy. I can't with you boo boo. I don't have a boo boo I said. To see Tyra's smile turn into a frown. Yes you do there's a reason why you are cutting. I'm sorry I said hearing disappointment in Tyra's voice for the first time for real scared me. I'm a little scared I said to Tyra hoping she wouldn't yell at me. I'm not going to yell at you I'm not a yeller. But I am very worried about you. I want to keep you safe. Automatically Tyra pulled me closer to her. I'm the mighty queen I said. Tyra smirked. Why do you cut what is your story? My parents beat me up they whack me hard and that's why I brought the razor in the bathroom and ran to this orphanage. Tyra lifted my PJ's and saw a set of different scars. Tyra gently touched them and I winced. Tears were now coming out of my eyes. I didn't realize till Tyra said baby girl why are you crying? I'm scared. I'm not here to hurt you baby.