Very sad

Online school today was awful I cheated and lied because I didn't want Tyra to be angry. But I knew I would have to tell the truth but I was afraid she would yell at me hit me or maybe be disappointed. I was already starting to cry and I haven't even talked to Tyra yet. Hi can we talk? Yes honey. I cheated today. I was getting ready for Tyra to hit me. But all she asked was you lied to me? Her voice surprisingly soft. I'm very disappointed in you Missy. Tyra went to her bedroom. I continued to cry as I messed up big time. I went upstairs to see Tyra had fallen asleep. This was my perfect opportunity to snuggle in and get the love back I ruined. Slowly cuddling into her I started to cry again what if she never forgives me?

Tyra: I felt My shirt getting wet I assumed I was sweating. I turned over to see Missy. My heart shattered those weren't sweat marks those were dried tear stains. My worst nightmare for my girl. It made me feel a little better that she was sleeping but I knew she probably cried herself to sleep. I placed a kiss on her forehead and went to the bathroom. I was so scared she would wake up. Slowly seeing her razor was out. I was terribly disappointed but confused she had really hid one razor from me I thought I had them all and she probably didn't even realize I would notice. Or she didn't realize she didn't put it away. I religiously checked the house to see more razors my heart started breaking one piece at a time. I finally found the rest I was really hurt. What were you thinking? I wanted to yell. But I knew if I yelled at her even a little bit I would upset her. I got back to bed to realize it was only midnight. She woke up I pushed her hair back and kissed her forehead. It was such a soft moment. Missy honey go back to sleep. We will talk more in the morning.