Kitty

Hi honey Tyra said. Hi Tyra your birthday is coming up soon. Tyra chuckled yes you are right. Is there anything I can give you. Tyra sat me on her lap you are precious kid I don't need anything but good behavior. Saturday came it was Tyra's birthday. I went to the pet adoption center on the block. Tyra says she doesn't want anything but she asked me about a cat once and she's been looking into cats on her computer. The owner gave me a kitten because you are Tyra Banks sister I will give this to you for free. Omg thank you so much. I came home with the box. Tyra looked sad. Tyra are you okay? I'm disappointed Devin can't come today. Tyra I'm sorry. What you got there kiddo? I got you a kitten. No you didn't. Yes Tyra. I'm so proud of you. So sweet. That's my girl. Tyra held the kitten and it purred. The doorbell rang. Omg. Come out here. I told Tyra I couldn't come because I wanted it to be a surprise she still thinks I'm in the army. I'm here. Omg Devin. I brought him inside and Tyra looked like she was going to cry. Omg I'm so happy. Tyra held me in her arms while Devin sat on the couch. I missed you bro she said hugging him. Uncle Devin I said it's nice to meet you. Tyra has told me a lot about you. Tyra pushed my hair out of my face as she kissed my nose.