We again hurt

Tyra and I just have been really grumpy lately and we just have been arguing over every little thing. One day it was just too much for us. We wrestled. Veronica walked in and was scared so she starts to cry. Tyra and I stopped. It's okay Veronica Missy and I don't hate each other we were just in a bad mood today we took it to far. I all the sudden started crying. Tyra sat next to me on the couch. Hey don't be upset. Tyra gave me a tissue. Wipe your eyes sweetie. Did I hurt you. No I'm just upset. Hey kiddo you know you can tell me what's bothering you. We have just been in so many disagreements lately I thought that you didn't want to be around me anymore. Tyra all the sudden started to cry. That's not true at all though matter what you do it won't make me hate you. Why did we fight today Missy? It's because we love each other but for some reason we were extra grumpy today. Do you want to tell me something else? Uh oh I didn't know you knew. I found out. You texted everyone telling them I wasn't good enough for you that I should just be angry. I'm very disappointed in you. I started crying harder then I've ever cried before.
Tyra
When I saw Missy's tears soak her shirt I was devastated I didn't like it when she made herself upset to the point where she was going to get sick.
Tyra put her hand on my face to show me she wasn't going to hurt me or abuse me. Tyra's very gentle with me when I'm upset. No more crying okay baby or the tickle monster is coming back. No promises. Soon Tyra tackled me pinned me down and started tickling me again. Ow Tyra said when I hit her hand gently. I got on top of Tyra I will win this round. Hey I think not Veronica is going to. With that we were all rolling around on top of each other on the couch.