More than this

1 message is all I needed but no I got more than this saying how much Tyra Banks hates me. Tyra I said gently. Hey baby girl. I love you doll she said. That's all I needed to hear I burst out crying. Why are you crying doll. I have a lot of messages from people saying Tyra doesn't need you, love you, or want you. Tyra took my phone and messaged all the accounts.

This is Tyra Banks messaging you if you ever talk to my girl like this again I will wipe the floor with you.

Tyra I said what does that mean?
I will destroy them in ways that are illegal.
The cops might have been called on you for harassment I said proud I said a big word. Don't worry Dearie you're my everything. If the cops come I will show them the 70 messages you got. I will literally destroy people that hurt you. Where's the baby? She's taking a nap sweetie.

The door bell rings.
Hi I said to the cops acting all charming. Does Tyra Banks live here?

Yes but she only threatened all those people to protect me is what she told me.

Tyra came to the door. Hi cops she said just as nervous as me.

Tyra you threatened 70 people that called us saying they were scared of you.

If I could I would wipe the floor with those people look at all these messages of them saying horrible things to my baby girl. I'm sorry that I care about her.

Cops
Oh wow those are horrible messages never mind you're not in trouble.

Tyra
Goodbye

Thank you Tyra I said.

No worries.

Tyra I love you.

Back at you kid.

I'm sorry I'm a burden.

Tyra looked at me and said you are not a burden.

I feel yucky I said.