Very cute

Missy dance moms is on. Omg I ran to our room. It's the fourth episode it just started no worries. I love you Tyra I said cuddling up to her. Aww I love you too baby girl. Commercial break came up and Tyra and I got into pajamas got back into the bed and continued to cuddle. I miss this. You're so sweet I love you with all my heart. I looked at Tyra and she said I'm proud of you. It felt so good to hear those words from her. She wasn't just my role model she was my sister and lately it's just been nuts and unforgiving situations. However she did forgive me. I love you. I love you more than you know. I started to cry. Why are you crying? I'm sorry I just haven't felt this in a long time. I'll snuggle with you whenever you need just tell me. What if we fight? Even if we get into a fight if you need comfort I'm here for you. You're my baby girl I will never purposely abandoned you. Pinky swear. I love you Tyra. I love you too girl. I'm just really disappointed in the fact that I hurt you. Tyra smiled you're a sweetheart. The girls performed their solos I was amazed except watching Paige forger double take for the 100th time was still devastating. Eventually I fell asleep on Tyra's chest. Good night baby she whispered.