Unconfrontational?

Tyra and I were really close but I just felt that there was stuff I couldn't go to her for anymore because it was so hard to take care of four girls with John at work. I woke up miserable one day. The baby wasn't making it better either. I wanted to scream and cry and act like a baby but I wasn't going to do that. I'm so proud of you Kelsey Tyra said as Kelsey took her first steps. I knocked down the baby. I'm very disappointed in you Missy. Yeah well I don't really care about it I shouted. Tyra and I started to argue back and forth. John walked in just in time Tyra and I started to wrestle around. Okay you guys are crazy John said pulling us apart. Tyra I said lowly but it was too late Tyra was at me and I couldn't fix it now. John said pretty bad day I assume. I want Tyra. Okay don't cry I'll go get Tyra.

Tyra's POV.
I was so mad at Missy but I think I was more mad with myself I should have seen the signs. Missy was hurting. Instead we just wrestled. Oh I hate myself for not seeing she was in pain. Missy honey I'm so sorry I  said to just myself. When John called for me I ran downstairs. How could I be so dumb my baby girl is hurting. Aww Missy I said when I walked to her and saw the tears stain her shirt. I pulled Missy into me seeing my baby cry was just horrible I hated it. Shh you're soaking my shirt.Are you crying because of our argument? I think so. I think you should have just came to me you can always talk to me about whatever it is bothering you. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to cause trouble. You aren't in trouble okay. I am not angry I'm not mad I'm just a little disappointed in myself for not seeing the pain baby. I love you Tyra. Missy I will always love you baby. I'm sorry about hurting Kelsey I was just upset. I understand I just hope you come to me next time darling.