Getting terribly sick

Babe Tyra said I need to talk to you.
Missy I can't talk right now.
Tyra Honey I think you have anorexia.
Missy Why?
Tyra Again you haven't eaten  or drank anything for five days.
All the sudden I run into the bathroom and threw up and all the sudden I hit the ground.
Tyra and Chris brought me to the hospital.
I wake up and all I know is I am very sick.
Tyra Missy baby grab my hand if you remember me.
I grabbed her hand.
Thank got Tyra said with tears in her eyes.
Tyra I'm disappointed in you sweetie if you felt something was seriously wrong with you you should have came to me before it got to this point.
Missy Are you kidding me you're disappointed in me even after knowing my state right now.
Tyra No Missy I'm dead serious you're better than this.
Tyra What disappoints me the most right now is your attitude.
Missy I have let Tyra down so many times before this but this time I feel more upset then ever I thought to myself.
Missy I'm sorry Tyra.
Tyra Aww please don't cry we will work this out together . I'm here for you. By the way doll you're fever is 200 you're really sick so you're going to have to stay in the hospital for a while and the nurses told us that we are going to have to leave the hospital tonight.
Missy I need you Ty Ty.
Tyra I know you do but we have to listen to what the hospital tells us to do because it saves us from a disagreement.
Missy I love you Tyra.
Tyra I love you too Missy will all my heart. I'll come visit you in two days no worries I promise.

Two days later
Tyra I'm here sweetie.
Missy I don't care.
Tyra Two days ago you were crying because you didn't want me to leave and now you're acting like you don't want me here.
Missy Exactly.
Tyra Missy look I don't want to argue with you right now.
Missy I hate you.
Tyra and I all the sudden started to wrestle again in the bed. We were pulled apart.

Next day
Where is  Tyra
Nurses She swore last night she was never going to come back here again and Chris can pick you up when you're ready to leave.
Missy I want Tyra.
Nurses We wouldn't surprised if she doesn't come to see you today to try and make up with you.

I FaceTimed Tyra.
Missy I'm sorry I need you.
Tyra I'm never going to talk to you again and she hung up.
Nurses How did it go.
I started crying she didn't even say I love you or goodbye she just hung up on me after telling me she doesn't want to talk to me ever again.

A few days later Chris came to get me from the hospital.
Chris Tyra's really disappointed in you Missy the way you spoke to her the other day was rude and arrogant she said.
Missy Is she home or did she move out?
Chris She talked about getting a divorce and moving out where you would only stay with her for like a week every other week.
We walked in the house and I saw Tyra on the couch and I ran to her and hugged her and apologized quite a few times.
Tyra sat me on her lap and ruffled my hair and said I don't hate you baby girl I hope you realize that. Yes I'm extremely disappointed in you about how you spoke to me I'm your older sister it hurts me when you're acting like you don't care about me.
Missy I know what I said was wrong and honestly if you really do hate me and you can't admit it it's fine now tell me you hate me.
Tyra I don't hate you at all if anything I still  love you with my whole heart.
Missy I want to feel as much pain as I put on you .
Tyra Sweetie I'm not going to let you feel any pain.
Missy How could you still love me I almost wrecked our relationship you almost divorced Chris because of me and I hate myself?.
Tyra Missy you didn't wreck our relationship though you're sitting on my lap I'm not going to divorce Chris. I still love you because you're my baby girl my sissy I care about you with all my heart Missy. You shouldn't hate yourself because if you don't like you then how are you supposed to love me?.
Missy I laughed a little.
Tyra Good night sweetie she said once again ruffling my hair and cuddling with me on the couch.
Missy Good night sissy.