Pushing buttons

Twenty minutes later and Tyra and I were still on floor rolling around. Fighting got ugly between us. She and I finally stopped and when I looked at her she was all scratched up. John walked in if this is  the stuff that I wasn't here for, for  so long I'm glad. I'm glad I repeated annoying both of them. Tyra tackled me on the ground which was dangerous and we both could have gotten seriously injured. Ow I shouted when Tyra scratched me up. Guys I think you are overreacting by this fight. Missy's fault she started it. I'll finish it too I said throwing a punch directly at Tyra. It hit her. Tyras eye started to throb it was horrible. Tyra and I would wrestle every time we were together. I think it's best we take a break from each other for a while. I'm sorry I cried a little but Tyra had already left. I haven't talked to her in days I wouldn't sleep at night. I'm disappointed in you is what I imagined Tyra was thinking about me. I needed to get to the bottom of this. Tyra was so sweet how could I be so horrible to her? I went to her hotel. Did someone ring Tyra said opening the door. Tyra what the heck happened to you. I went goth. Do you like it? No I want Tyra back. Tyra started to rub my back. Are you okay? I can't sleep without you. I know every time we get upset with each other you tell me you can't sleep. Is it because you think I hate you? Do you? Honey I don't hate you I'm disappointed in you but I don't hate you. I think you're jealous of Kelsey still so you are trying to crave as much attention as you can. It's negative but it's something and as long as you know my eyes are on you and not Veronica Precious or Kelsey you are happy. That's why I'm disappointed in you. You're an amazing girl and you show your flaws because you think I'll stop loving you. Tyra will it ever be the same? Do you think I won't love you as much as I do? It's just I'm a failure. You're not. Come here baby. Tyra held me in her arms already taken off all the black makeup and extremely black hair. I'm proud of you Missy. It just felt so good to hear her say that. I'm in love with you beautiful girl. You and I are going to stay here for a couple days hang out alone John will take off from work. Really? Yes of course hold my hand.