Losing it

Tyra was so stressed. I was so desperate. I love you Tyra. I love you too baby girl. I promise you tomorrow will be amazing I blocked out the whole day just too find time for us. What are we doing? That's a surprise boo. I started dancing. What are you doing child? Dancing. Tyra laughed.

The next day
John I'm so sorry but they needed me for work.

Tyra
It's okay Missy's going to be disappointed though because I have no one to baby sit the girls Rebecca is away Tiffany is too.

Tyra Honey John had to go to work and we need to stay here. I know you're disappointed in us I understand that.

Missy No I'm not disappointed I understand.

Tyra are you sure?

Missy I'm positive.

Tyra Kid please be honest.

Missy I'm fine.

I was so angry. I threw something at the chandelier which fell just in time for Kelsey to be crawling around. Tyra and I started to yell at each other. I'm never talking to you again I shouted after we were pulled apart from John who just came home. That goes the same for me double. Tyra walked out looking like a storm cloud. I needed to apologize. The next day I ran to the hotel Tyra was staying at it was pouring. I was now drenched in rain drops but tears too. I knocked on the door. Tyra opened the door looking like a horrible mess. Aww Tyra said let me get you cleaned up. It's okay sweetie you're okay. I'm sorry Tyra. I was just upset we couldn't spend the day together. You lied to me about it Tyra said softly. I'm sorry. Why did you tell me you weren't upset when you were? I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I'm so proud of you. Why? You came forward. I thought you would be disappointed in me. No worries about that. Okay? Yes mam. Tyra kissed my face so sweetly. I'm proud of you. Sorry Tyra. I forgive you.