My worst mistake

Missy's POV
Today I tried to sit on Tyra's lap but for some reason I couldn't.

Tyra's POV
When I tell my baby girl it's because I'm pregnant with a girl and that's why she couldn't sit on my lap she's going to be so disappointed.

Missy
Tyra why can't I sit on your lap lately?

T Honey I went to the hospital and they told me I was pregnant with a girl.
M Makes a disappointed look.
T Missy I knew you were going to be disappointed.
M No I'm happy for you sissy.
T I love you boo.
M I love you too sissy.

The next day I
Tyra's POV I was in a lot of pain I was getting emotional and for no reason I took my anger out on Missy like screamed at her for no reason. I went to apologize to her but she wasn't in her room soon I had checked the whole house and she was gone my baby had ran away. I drove to Lila's house. Lila opened the day oh hi Tyra. Hey honey have you seen Missy? No I'm sorry Tyra. She ran away I said in tears. I called Missy and texted her like crazy after that. I drove to the park there she was sitting on the bench. Come home Missy I said.

Missy's POV
I ran to the park checked my phone and had 20 calls from Tyra and 40 texts from her. Tyra found me and told me to come home. The car ride was silent.

Tyra's POV
The car ride was really too silent so I broke the silence. I'm disappointed in you what you did was horrible. This was truly you're biggest and worst mistake.

M When we got home I went to my room and cried on my pillow. Sissy I said after I came down stairs I'm sorry.
T Missy started crying like crazy.

Tyra
Aww baby don't cry please don't cry . It's okay shh it's okay. I tried to calm her down I was so devastated to see my girl like this. Today's been a hard day for you baby I understand. Shh I rubbed her back in circles. You're okay my boo.  She finally cuddled into me and stopped crying. My heart was still a little broken from
what has previously happened but it was better.