Love you

Hey angel. Hi Tyra I said half asleep. Why don't you take a shower get in pajamas and we can cuddle. We can cuddle I repeated. Tyra chuckled. 20 minutes later I was ready to cuddle. I love you. I love you too angel Tyra said to me. You're my baby she said softly. Hey kid I'm really proud of you. What's proud? It's me being happy excited about something. Why are you proud of me? You're an amazing girl. She placed a kiss on my forehead. I looked up on my phone. I had messages from a strange number. I looked at them and it said Tyra doesn't want you anymore because you're a burden on her and she doesn't deserve you. I turned my phone off and started to cry. Tyra said let me look at your phone. No I said. Tyra grabbed the phone out of my hand and I grabbed it back we started to wrestle around. Tell me what it says she said getting off of me.

Tyra's POV
I just fought with Missy over a phone I was upset that she wouldn't tell me what was happening because she looked horribly upset.
Missy told me it said Tyra doesn't want you anymore because you're a burden on her and she doesn't deserve you. Missy started to cry again. Don't cry sweetie that's not true. Let me see your phone. Missy gave it to me. I texted the phone number it's Tyra and don't you ever dare say that to my sister again. I looked at Missy and said they won't bother you again because I love you and I'm going to protect you. I cuddled her again.