Cheaters aren't all that

I walked into the room and saw Chris cheating.
Omg Chris who is that girl? This is Emily . I'm going to tell Tyra you cheated on her .Emily please go while Tyra's still shopping. Please don't because then we might get a divorce and I will barley get to see You and York. Okay fine I won't . When I walked out of the room Tyra had just walked in and was sitting on the couch. I ran downstairs and tackled her. Hey babe Tyra said what's going on? Nothing I lied to her. I started sweating and all the sudden Emily and Chris came out of nowhere . Chris Tyra said sounding upset. Emily left to go home for real this time. Five minutes later.
I'm disappointed in the both of you Tyra said to Chris and I. I'm disappointed in you Chris for cheating on me . I'm disappointed in you Missy because you knew about this and lied to me you never lie to me. I started to tear up sorry I said I promised Chris I wouldn't tell because I was afraid you guys would get a divorce. Chris please leave the room for a few minutes. Tyra wiped my eyes . Don't cry honey please it's okay we aren't going to get divorced. I'm sorry I lied . I understand sweetheart it's okay you did it to protect Chris I understand. Are you still disappointed in me ? No I'm not. I am in Chris though. Plus Emily was my friend. Well now former friend. She knew I was married to Chris what she did was terrible I'm just as disappointed in her as I am in Chris. I love you Ty. I love you too boo. I cuddled in her chest . Aww you are a great kid Missy . Good night babygirl good night sissy. I said back as I fell asleep in her arms. Next day I woke up and Tyra gave me so many kisses on the head. I texted Emily and told her we can't be friends anymore. I'm sorry. No worries cheaters aren't all that. We both started laughing. You know Missy I was looking over your homeschool work from Friday and I was pretty impressed with it . Really? Yes you did your square roots very well. I was happy Tyra kissed me once again a million times. Stop it . No I'll continue to kiss you like this everyday.