I'm upset

I started to cry sitting on the bed I was going to tell Tyra something that she wasn't going to love. I snuck out with my friends last night and we got into major trouble for hitchhiking and got into a strangers car . I'm disappointed in you Missy that's a horrible thing to do you could have been in serious trouble doing that. I'm disappointed in you that you didn't tell me anything until now. I cried a little. I'm upset with you Missy you've just been getting into a lot of trouble lately. You're lucky that you haven't ended up in real jail. I was hurt I let Tyra down I knew what I did was wrong. I held on to my blanket trying not to cry hysterically. I tried to go on my phone and text my friend that I got in trouble with but Tyra tried to grab the phone out of my hand. I got on top of Tyra and she wrestled me on the floor for a few minutes then sat me back on the bed. Tyra? Yes Missy? I'm sorry. Tyra pulled a lose strand of hair behind my ear. I'm sorry Ty TY. Shh Tyra said softly don't cry. You're okay. It's okay I love you with all my heart I always will. Tyra I ruin everything that's why you hate me. I don't hate you I told you I love you with all my heart. I'm upset and disappointed with you but I don't and never will hate you. You don't? No honey. I'm the worst everything I do is wrong. No honey that's not true I'm not proud of a lot of stuff you've done but it's part of life making mistakes . I just want to be perfect. Sorry honey no one is perfect. She started to tell me about her life before becoming a huge star.