Zelda

Hi I'm Zelda I'm your babysitter. I'm a big girl I don't need a babysitter I said scornful. Tyra walked out of the room I ran to her I love you have fun. Thank you sweetie I love you too.  Tyra Veronica and I are big girls we don't need Zelda to watch us. There was something about Zelda I didn't like or trust. I knew it she was bad I heard her saying she was going to try to hurt us. She was on that phone call a real long time. I just started to rebel.

Time skip
Tyra's been gone for years it seemed like.

I broke the door down in my room just when Tyra walked back in the house. I'm disappointed in you Missy Zelda told me you've been acting like this all night. I'm sorry I said trying to make Tyra see I felt guilty.
Feel guilty for nothing I thought. Zelda is a horrible babysitter I said she was going to try and hurt us. Missy I'm very disappointed in you trying to make this poor innocent women look bad you are better than that. I'll show you the truth I thought.

The next day Zelda was babysitting Tiffany's kids and the next thing we know there's police sirens coming up our block. She had sex with my 14 year old kid Tiffany said trying to throw a punch at her fortunately Tyra tackled Tiffany to the ground and pinned her down so she wouldn't get in trouble for humiliation. Shh Tyra said trying to calm Tiffany down. Tyra had now gotten off of her and held her into a cuddle position. Your baby is okay see she might be scared for a while but she's totally safe now. Tyra held Tiffany's daughter on her lap and said you are safe with us come over. If Tyra isn't sweet then I don't know what is sweet I thought. I said Tyra you are so sweet. You are too beautiful.