Great singing

ABBA is amazing I said loving this song I just found Dancing queen. Tyra laughed I think it sounded like a laugh. I know you used to love this song. I don't remember. I know sweetie. Watch me sing a song. Oh god baby.

Sky's are crying I am watching catching tear drops in my hands only silence as its ending like we never had a chance do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me YOU can take everything I have and you can break everything I am like I'm made of glass like I'm made of paper go on and try to tare me down I will be rising from the ground  like a skyscraper like a skyscraper as the smoke clears I awaken and untangle you from me would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed all my windows still are broken but I am standing on my feet and you can take everything I have and you can break everything I am like I'm made of glass like I'm made of paper go on and try to tare me down I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper go run run run I'm going to stay right here watch you disappear go run run run it's a long way down but I am closer to the clouds up here and you can take everything I have and you can break everything I am like I'm made of glass go on and try to tare me down I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper like a skyscraper like a skyscraper like a skyscraper. I'm proud of you because it's hard to remember with amnesia and you slayed that song.