Unusual

Tyra was home now. A lot was off though. One minute she would be happy and the next minute angry. I'm done with this Missy Tyra said angrily trying to play her favorite game. She was still a little banged up so I had to be careful where I hugged her and snuggled into her. I'm so angry Tyra said at the phone. Tyra? Yes sweetie? You are yelling at a game it can't respond back to you. Tyra chuckled a little. The next day Tyra woke up so angry. Tyra it's okay I said trying to hug her. She ended up wrestling with me a little. Oh I'm sorry she yelled clearly in a bad mood. Then I yelled back and we were yelling at each other and saying things we didn't mean. I finally yelled I hate you. Tyra looked like she was going to cry. I hate you too she said storming out. It took me a moment does Tyra really hate me? She does realize I didn't mean it? I texted Tiffany.

Missy Tiffany Tyra and I just got into this huge fight I yelled I hated her and she said she hated me too.

Tiffany Tyra already texted me what happened she's very disappointed in you.

Missy Does she actually hate me?

Tiffany No of course not Tyra could never hate you.

I decided to be brave and talk to Tyra.

Tyra I said. She wasn't in the house. Oh no Veronica and Precious aren't here either.

I broke down on the couch. I felt someone rub my back. It's okay boo boo. Tyra is that you? Yes. I'm sorry I didn't mean to say I hated you.

I know you didn't you're a good girl. I'm sorry I wrestled you earlier it's okay Missy it's okay to cry and tell me what's wrong.

Nothing.

Missy honey I'm your older sister you can talk to me about anything you need.

I miss hanging out with you everything we do usually ends up in angry or disappointed situations.