Very Disappointed

Veronica and Missy will you both behave today my friend is coming over and he's going to try and get me back on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. We will. I believe you guys if you don't you will be sent to your room and I will be disappointed. Well our promise to Tyra didn't last long. We did Misbehave. Look Tyra you are amazing and we love you but you can't control your kids so we are going to another family he left. Tyra slouched down on the couch. I'm sorry I ruined everything. You're kids you are going to cause problems. However I'm disappointed in the both of you for breaking your promise. Tyra let out a few tears and just walked in the bedroom. Tyra I'm sorry I said again walking to the door. You can come in honey. Sorry. Tyra was crying so much harder then before. Veronica wasn't used to Tyra being disappointed like I was. Veronica came in and started crying too. Tyra stopped crying and picked up V. Tyra whispers in my ear I love you still. I started to cry now too. I thought you hated me. Nothing you do will make me hate you. It will make me upset with you but it won't make me hate you. I love my girls. Tyra ruffles my hair. Let's take a picture together I suggest and post it on Instagram. Tyra said we are all in pajamas and look a mess. Your caption could be even superstars have bad days. You are so smart munchkin. Tyra posted the photo and kissed the top of both of our nose. I love these girls Tyra added to her post. So many comments started coming up. They are beautiful and look how sweet the three of you are. Tyra was very sweet I was so glad I was hers I looked up to her in the orphanage more than anyone knew especially her. I fell asleep so did Veronica. Good night baby girls.