Sad

Tyra was taking care of two babies from the block today. I tried to help as much as I could but I just wanted to cuddle with Tyra. Finally I had called Tyra a few things out of jealousy. The parents came to get the babies. I'm very disappointed in you Missy Tyra said. Sorry I started to cry so hard. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. It was Mrs London. Tyra told me what happened she said. Does Tyra hate me? Not at all. She went to the store for a little bit she doesn't hate you. I just wanted to cuddle with her. I'm sorry. She's so disappointed in you though. Tyra's home Mrs London said. Tyra came in the family room. You know I still love you though matter what happens. I'm sorry. Don't cry sweetie please don't cry. I just wanted to cuddle but I thought you didn't love me anymore. You could have just talked to me about it. I know I screwed up. Yeah you did screw up a little bit. Great I always mess up I always disappoint you I don't deserve to be your baby girl. Hey bug don't say that we all do things we aren't proud of in life. I'm not going to be happy with you all the time it's natural. I just want you to be happy with me every day. That's a lot to ask Tyra said gently. Yep but it's true.