No hate

I looked on twitter and Missyisoverparty and whydoyouexistMissybanks was trending . I promised Tyra I wouldn't do this anymore but I ran to the bathroom and got my razor and cut my arm . Meanwhile Tyra had walked in and saw the blood . She picked me up and put me into bed . Missy what's wrong sweetie? Tyra a lot of people have been sending me messages on twitter and tweeting me that I shouldn't be alive anymore. I started crying . Let me see your arm . She saw my arm and how long and deep I cut it . I've also purged out all of my food and I haven't had anything to drink .

Child look at me , you are so beautiful and I love you more than you'll ever know anything that has been said on twitter Snapchat Facebook ext ignore it . You're too pretty for these tears .

That's when she tweeted
To all of my fans that have mistreated Missy she's been through enough already . I think you all need to know how DISAPPOINTED I am in all of you . The ones who are awesome and grateful I'm sorry you have to deal with this .

Then a lot of fans made comments on Tyra's post saying sorry and some fans put crying emojis. I knew they weren't sorry they said they were because they were Upset that they hurt their idol .

Why don't you try and get some sleep mama I'll be here the whole time Tyra said to me .
Then she told me that the scars on her arms were fake and that she drew on her arm that day to make me feel bad . Tyra I said tackling her we both laughed. I'm so proud of you missy you are a good kid most of the time but you have a wonderful/ sweet personality.