You and I

I was so upset if Tyra found out her necklace broke she would be so disappointed. Tyra came in the room took the necklace from my hand and fixed it put it around my neck I'm not mad she said reassuringly. Why don't You and I have a fun day together. Veronica is at Tiffany's house to be babysat. Are you sure you're not mad at me. Tyra laughed a little not at all. It's a 20 dollars necklace and I heard you crying that's why I saw how much you really cared for it. I'm going to kiss I said. Tyra kissed me first now come here baby kiss right here on my lips. Eww I squeaked. Tyra looked like she was going to have an accident she was laughing so hard. I'm going to take you to the Mall. We are going to Victoria Secret, Sephora and Johnny rockets. Maybe Haagen dazz. A few hours later we had hit Johnny Rockets. After that Tyra and I drove around to the bank and other places. I got you you're favorite Ice cream at home sweetie. Thank you Sissy. I love you with all my heart Missy I would do anything for you. I'm sorry I let you down all the time. I'm not perfect Missy I do use my emotions on you a lot but it's because you were such a good kid. You got into the rebel age you never physically went to jail though you aren't a bad kid. It's just hard when you are the only one getting attention and then you can't sit on my lap and before you know it I had a kid I wasn't even supposed to be able to have but I don't call him anymore because I got into with Chris and he wanted to take York with him. I love you too Tyra I said I'm sorry that I was a rebel kid. Missy so was I. You are a miracle I'm so proud of you who you are you have no idea. Everyday and night I think about how lucky I am with you. I wouldn't trade you for anyone.