Sneaking out/ school

Missy I'm gonna put you into school for a day if you don't like it you don't have to continue we will do online schooling. When do I start? Tomorrow. Tomorrow Tyra why? Because I would rather you stress about it for a day  then a month or a year. Come on hug me. I don't think I want to I said jokingly squeezing Tyra.

Tyra brought me to school hi Miss King. Isis I whispered shocked. Yes honey it's Isis. Hi Missy Banks. I heard all about you.

All the kids were so rude and Tyra's right I don't like it here. I snuck out of the building the cops got me and called my teacher Miss king and she you guessed it called Tyra. Tyra got me from cop car. When we got home Tyra's Boyfriend Erik was there and he said I'm going to leave you two to it. What were you thinking Seriously running away from the building I can't believe you would do this you could have been seriously hurt killed even. I'm very disappointed in you Missy. Very disappointed in you. Tyra automatically pulled me into her once she realized how hard she went down on me. Why did you run away sweetie? Those bullies reminded me of mama and papa. No one will hurt you as long as I'm here you are super safe with me. Why am I so afraid? They assaulted you you have every right to be afraid I just wish you could have got Isis to call me instead of running away I know you are sad right now that I went down on you. Online schooling is easier because when I have Big events you can come with me. Why do I feel so scared to be true to myself? Tyra automatically answered with you are little you don't need to ask me this and stress over it. Finally she kissed my face a soft kiss but one that made me feel safe. We snuggled for a few hours on the couch. Tyra put her hand on my face softly taking off her necklace it was now on my neck. I felt a sense of love when she said I'm proud of you Missy you are a really great girl. I'm not mad or disappointed anymore you don't have to worry. I know you are very scared. You are super safe with me sweetie. Tyra? Yes baby? Do you love me? Of course I do how could I not love you? There's no question about it. I gave back the necklace. Tyra's voice gentle and sweet you are a really amazing girl Missy. I love you. I love you too sweetie. Tyra Banks calling me sweetie it was so sweet. So was Tyra. Automatically Tyra pulled me into her as I fell asleep. I'm sorry Tyra I fell asleep. No worries get some more rest you deserve it.