It's just a matter of time

I'm so done. I know baby girl you just want to remember everything like you used to. I'm just happy you're comfortable around me and I always want you to be. I'm done my life is so boring. Baby girl don't worry it will get more fun but right now with amnesia I want to give you a good time but you won't remember it. The only reason you know all the words your speaking is because we went over all of them. One night when you couldn't sleep I had to pin you down to calm you down. Are you mad at me? No I'm not mad at you. I'm so happy right now. Why you happy? I'm happy because I get to spend more time with you. You're my girl. Why do we always explode when we have disagreements then? We are sisters it's natural but that doesn't mean I hate you. It's like boyfriend and girlfriend we fight we break up then we kiss and make up. It's just a matter of time before you get better and I will love you though matter what. You could start remembering tomorrow or in 15 years I will never think of you differently. For a while we aren't going to do home school sweetie. I will watch the tv shows you used to love in the orphanage you told me about. I bought all the movies and we can cuddle. I love cuddling with you. I know you do. Are you mad at me? You already asked me that Tyra said laughing. Oh yeah. My answer is still the same I'm not mad at you. We cuddled for the rest of the night.