Chapter 3

Zana

One year ago...

A soft knock on the door of my office startled me. I was thinking hard on the next project that my boss had me doing. Looking up at the clock it was about two in the afternoon, and I wanted so badly to get home before Rick did.

"Come in." I said sweetly.

My secretary Sara walked in smiling. She was a sweet older lady with thick glasses. "Ms. Andrews, you have a Mr. Damewood, here to speak to you about a proposal of his car dealership?" She said more like a question than a statement. I looked at my calendar, and forgot all about the meeting.

"Thank you Ms. Sara, please send him in." I set my glasses on my desk, and tried my very best to straighten out the piles of paper on top.

Mr. Damewood stepped inside, and set across from me. I smiled up at him, and extended my hand for him to shake. "Good afternoon Mr. Damewood."

He shook my hand, but stared at me with admiration in his eyes. My hand was still in his as I cleared my throat to make him aware that he still had a hold of my hand.

"Nice to meet you, please call me Chris."

I nodded, "well Chris, my name is Tarzana. So what do I owe you this afternoon?"

"I wanted to shoot a mini commercial of my business."

I looked into his deep bedroom eyes, and smiled at him. He was fine, more than fine, homeboy was a God! His deep voice instantly had my panties wet. But I had a man, and those thoughts quickly left my head.

"Well, I have come up with some ideas. I'll just have to run it by you, then my boss and we could start shooting as early as next week, how does that sound Chris?"

Chris rubbed his chin, and looked at his Rolax watch. That thing screamed rich. "Alright shoot."

I gave him about three ideas, and he actually didn't like none of them. I looked up at the clock on the wall, and it was going on four. I was tired and I was running out of ideas at this point.

"Since you don't like none of my ideas, how about you give me some." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He smiled, God those pearly whites! I bit my lip trying to control my dirty thoughts.

"Why so defensive?" He asked me.

"I'm not getting defensive, I'm just running out of unique ideas to go with your dealership. So we'll just run with yours."

He set back and adjusted his tie. "Damn your so beautiful."

I squinched my eyebrows together, making sure that I heard what I thought I heard, "excuse me?"

Chris cleared his throat, and smiled at me, "your beautiful."

I blushed. I felt my face become hot. I hadn't heard I was beautiful in years. "Thank you."

"You don't think so?"

My smile disappeared, "Mr. Damewood-"

He held his finger up to stop me.

"I'm sorry Chris, this is getting a little to forward, don't you think?"

"I see something in you, and I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you were, just in case you haven't heard it lately."

I couldn't speak. My air was stuck in my throat, I set up straight, and adjusted myself in my seat. "Chris, I have a boyfriend."

"So what? Does he tell you how beautiful you are?"