64

Kiara

I stormed into our home, and seen that Eric was on the PlayStation with Chris. I threw my purse on the stairs and stood in front of the television.

"Quit playing, Kiara, move." Eric tried pushing me out the way but I stood my ground.

"Oh you would like that, huh, Eric?" I asked placing my hands on my hips. "I need to talk to you in the bedroom, now!"

"Later, I'm busy right now baby!" Eric said starting the game over.

I picked up the remote and turned the television off. "Now, Eric."

"Later Kiara."

"Oh so you want me to do this in front of Chris right?"

Eric looked at Chris and then at me. He set the game controller on the table, "what is it now?"

"You fucked Zana?"

Chris eyes grew big at what I asked my soon to be husband. "What?"

We waited on Eric to respond. I could tell that he was thinking of the right words to say to us both. "Kiara, let's go and talk upstairs."

I slapped his hands away from me. "No, let's do this right here. Did you fuck my best friend, and didn't think to tell me about it?"

Eric rubbed his hands over his head, and stood to his feet.

"Answer her, man." Chris said throwing his controller on the table. "Did you fuck my wife?"

"That shit was before you Chris."

I started to pace the living room floor. "You didn't tell me that you fucked her. You had me walking around playing the fool, and you two knew the truth. How could you do this to me?"

Eric walked over to me and tried to hold me. "I love you Kiara, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. We just thought it would be best that you not know."

I pushed Eric away and headed up the stairs to my bedroom to pack my things. If he was going to lie about the past, I didn't know what else he would like to me about now. I just needed to get away before I exploded.

"Kiara!" Eric called out to me at the bottom of the stairs. I kept walking, if I looked at him, there was no telling what I would do.

"You fucked my wife?" I heard Chris ask him.

"This was years ago, and I forgot all about it."

"Man, I'm gone." Chris stormed out of the house and slammed our front door.

I set down in the bed. I didn't think that I could go on with my wedding plans especially when the two people that I loved kept something so big from me. Eric knocked on the bedroom door before entering.

"Could I come in baby?" He asked.

I stood up and walked to the closet to pack, but Eric swung me around into his arms. "Let me go!"

"Not until your crazy ass stop acting crazy!" He held me tighter laughing at me squirm in his arms.

"It's not even funny Eric, you hurt me."

"I'm sorry, you know that I would never hurt you. Do you forgive me?"

"Fuck you, do you really think that I would give in this easily?" I asked him, while still trying to get out of his arms.  "Do you love her?"

Eric twisted up his face, "are you really asking me that right now?"

"Seems like it."

Eric sighed, and set down on the bed, and pulled me on his lap. "I'm in love with your crazy ass. Zana and I had a one night stand, that didn't mean shit to the both of us. We should have told you, but we only did it to hurt Rick."