Ch 32

Rick

I had dozed off waiting for Nancy to return. It had been hours since I sent her out on a quest to bring me back some dope. I looked at the watch on my wrist, and it was four in the afternoon. I heard the door open and shut down the creepy old abandon house.

Nancy appeared in the doorway with a smile and dope in her hands, "look what I got us!"

I walked up to her and snatched the contents from her hands, "you took all damn day." I placed my pinky into the bag and sniffed a little bit. That was good stuff.

I set back down on the pullout sofa and got to work on the dope. Nancy set on the floor in front of the table clapping her hands, awaiting our first hit.

"I can't wait to taste this stuff, and then suck your dick baby." She said to me.

I looked at her, and I didn't understand why I kept her white ass around. Her skin had blotches, she was missing a tooth, and to top it off, I didn't know when the last time she had even seen a dentist. But I didn't care as long as my dick was wet it really didn't phase me at all.

"You don't have to wait, come suck on Daddy's dick now." I pulled down my boxers, watching Nancy crawl between my legs. The feel of her moist mouth wrapped around my dick put my body at ease.

*Damn girl." I said with my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Then I remembered exactly why I kept her around.

I grabbed the pipe from the broken drawer and lit it up. The sensation of the dope and the head I was Currently receiving placed me in ecstacy. I could feel my dick pulsating against the roof of her mouth, and I exploded inside of her mouth, and Nancy swallowed every last drop.

Nancy wiped her mouth and set on the sofa beside me, ready for her turn. "Guess what happened to me today?"

"What?" I passed her the pipe.

"I got free dope baby!"

"Good girl." My head fell back on the sofa, while I listened to her.

"Yeah, and all I had to do is tell the dealers where you were." She laughed. "I'm so glad I got this for us!"

My eyes popped open, and I back handed her to the floor, "you did what?!" I screamed at her.

Nancy held her face shocked that I had hit her. She was confused, and ditzy as hell, "I don't see what I did wrong."

"Bitch I'm in this house hiding out for a fucking reason, and you volunteer information about me? I should kill your ass!" I yelled jumping to my feet to find my gun.

I was panicking, as I looked around for my jeans that held my gun. I had to get out of there before it was to late.

Then I heard the front door being broken down.

"Fuck!" I screamed, grabbing Nancy by her hair, and dragging her into the closet. I covered her mouth from any sudden noise. I could hear foot steps in the hallway.

"She said he was in here." A male voice called out.

I didn't know how many men were in the house, but I wasn't going to stick around and find out. I had to think quick before I lost my life.

The foot steps moved closer, and I aimed the gun at the closed door. I wasn't going out without a fight. Nancy breathing became loud and I knew she had given us away.

"Here!" Another voice called out.

The door swung open, and I pushed Nancy into one of the goons, and shot one in the chest, running away from the room. I had made it to the steps and then BOOM!! I could feel the whole burning away at my back as I tumbled down the steps.

I watched as four men walked slowly down the steps, all dressed in black. My eyes were becoming blurred. Carson bent down in front of my face and smiled.

"Look who we found fellas, the nigga who raped my sister and beat her."

"Fuck you nigga!" I spat. I was becoming cold and the bullet had caused me so much pain. Blood seeped through the sides of my mouth.

I looked to the other side where Eric was standing. He had a smirk on his face. "I don't know why your bitch ass is here anyway punk!"

Eric walked a little closer, and pointed the gun at my head, "because you killed my little sister Ebony."

The last thing I heard was a bullet sounding off toward my brain. Everything else went black.

               ****

Kiara

I was lying in the bed, staring up at the ceiling when I heard the door open. I jumped up to sit in the bed, awaiting Eric. I was so scared that he wasn't going to come back to me, that I couldn't sleep.

Eric was the only thing on my mind, and it scared me. I had never felt like this before. I had ran into men that just wanted to have sex, or do me dirty in the past, that I never stopped to think how a real man was supposed to treat a woman. Until I met him.

"Are you sleeping?" Eric whispered into the room before turning on the light.

I smiled at him as soon as he seen me sitting up in bed. "Thank you!" I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, I didn't want to let this man go for anything in the world.

"I told your ass I was coming home right?"

I smiled, kissing his juicy lips. "Babe what happened?"

"It's done." He said leading me back to bed.

I cried right there. Everything that I had gone through had been put to an end. I was finally free from that monster. Eric held me in his arms and let me cry on his chest.

"I told you I got you, you and Ella are safe with me." He whispered in my ear.

I didn't know if Zana knew already, but I couldn't wait to tell my best friend that we no longer have a to hide out in fear.

"Now come and show daddy how greatful you are to have me..." Eric said with his mischievous smile.