Ch 8

Kiara

I was alone, once again, and I couldn't take the rejection. My sister Tonya set next to me as I held the pregnancy test in my hand.

"So you're pregnant." Tonya sighed. I didn't understand her demeanor at that moment. I would have thought she would've been excited to have a niece or nephew, but she was giving me a whole different vibe.

"Yeah, why are you acting this way?"

"Kiara, are you that stupid? I mean come on, that's Zana's man. Your best friend, or did you forget?" Tonya asked me. She wouldn't even look me in my face. "With all the men in the world, why did you have to choose Rick?"

"I love him!"

"Do you really?"

I did, or maybe I thought I did. "Tonya, the deed is done, I'm pregnant, and one day Zana will be happy to know that she is a god mother to my unborn baby." I rubbed my belly thinking of all the cute names I would be picking out.

Tonya got up from my bed, and stood over me. Her face told it all, she thought I had lost my damned mine. Maybe I had. But once Rick sees that I'm carrying his first child, he'll want to be with me.

"Your my sister, and I have to love you, but I don't have to like your actions. You are so wrong for this, Kiki. That man doesn't want you, he was using you for sex! Everyone knows that Zana is the only woman for him, and even though he fucks around on her, she is where home is. He is not going to leave that girl for you!"

My eyes filled with tears. My own sister was against my happy ending, "well, Tonya, you don't have to like it, but Rick is going to leave Zana for me, I have his child growing inside me. Not that bitch!"

"And at the end of the day, you are that homewrecker, you are his little side bitch. Zana will always be that man's number one. Remember that " with that, Tonya grabbed her purse and left the house.

I started to throw things around the room, lamps, sheets, clothes. I didn't care, my anger had always got the best of me. Rick wouldn't return my calls or text, and it started to eat at me.

I dialed Zana's number after calming down, but her number was disconnected. I needed to know did she take my man back. I loved Zana, but I loved Rick more. One day she'll get over the fact that we will be a family, but right now, I needed my man. My pussy ached for him.

I lay on my bed in a fetal position and cried myself to sleep.

During the past two weeks, Rick had been avoiding me like the plague. I would sit outside of his home for hours watching the traffic going in and out, and to my surprise there were no signs of Tarzana. I didn't know her whereabouts, and at this time I didn't care, all o worried about was the father of my unborn child.

There was a knock at my window, and I rolled it down noticing a cop. "How may I help you officer?" I sweetly said smiling up at him.

"Ma'am do you live in this neighborhood?"

"Uh, no, I was just visiting a friend."

"Ma'am we have got complaints of you stalking a Richard Tucker at the address across the street." The cop stated, and handed me a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"That is a restraining order. You are Kiara Washington, correct?"

I nodded, feeling my anger build inside.

"Ma'am you cannot be near this man or his home. I advise you to leave this neighborhood before I have to arrest you for trespassing."

I rolled my eyes at him, and started my car. How dare Rick get a restraining order against me, after all the late nights of fucking me into Oblivion. After giving him his first child, he had the nerve to pull this shit.