62

Kiara

The dance floor was crowded with people dancing to the hottest Jamaican music. It felt so good to drink, and have a good time with people that I loved, even if Zana wasn't there, I needed to unwind.

"Girl you twerking a little to hard!" Tonya said laughing over the music.

My girl Maria smacked my ass, to make it shake even harder, as I twerked against her. I laughed when I noticed a few men staring over at us.

"I'm having fun, don't kill my vibe, Tonya!" I rolled my eyes at her snatching the drink from her hands, and downing it in one gulp. Tonya shook her head and headed back to the VIP section. Maria and I were drunk off our asses, and falling all over the place. I had taken my heels off, and swinging them in the air like it was a helicopter, while Maria grinded her ass up on me.

"Damn, y'all fine as hell!" One man said taking me by the arm. I laughed, and tried my best to pull away, but he wasn't taken the hint. "Leave with me sexy."

"I'm engaged!" I said pushing him as hard as my drunk behind could, but the man pulled me into his chest. "Get off of me!"

"You not going to dance like that and thank nobody will try to get at you!" His grip on my arm was tight, and I was weak compared to him. The alcohol in my body was making me feel dizzy, and my judgement was way off. "Let's go."

Maria wasn't paying any attention to what was going on, and the crowd of people were to busy drinking and dancing themselves. I was so dizzy I didn't realize the pervert had fell to the floor. I turned around stumbling just a little and came face to face with Eric. He was wearing a mean look on his face with a mix of disappointment.

"Get your shit, and let's go Kiara!" Eric yelled over the music, grabbing me by my arm. I headed to the VIP section, and grabbed my purse from Tonya.

"You called him?" I asked Tonya who was sipping on her drink and bouncing in her seat to the music.

"Yeah she called me, she told me you were drunk and she was worried about your fast ass, now let's go!"

I sighed, and reluctantly headed to the exit. The whole ride home Eric wouldn't even speak to me, and I was to drunk to even care. I fell asleep in the car, and didn't wake until the car engine had turned off, and we were sitting outside of the house.

I looked over at Eric, who wouldn't even look at me. I touched his hand, but he pulled away. "I'm sorry." I said.

"Naw, you fucked up Kiara, what if that man tried to fuck you?"

"I could handle myself, Eric. I've been doing that all my life." I said feeling the need to vomit. I opened the door and vomited in the drive way. Eric sighed, opening his car door to walk around the car. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked to the door.

"Let me down!" I screamed, but found myself feeling even more sick.

Eric opened the door, and threw me down on the couch. "Since your ass lied about where you were going, and almost got your ass raped, you can sleep down here. Don't bring your ass upstairs until your head on right!" Eric yelled and headed for the stairs.

"Don't leave me!" I cried to him. I fell back on the pillow feeling the world spinning around me. "Oh God!" I hurried to the downstairs bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I heard the bedroom door upstairs slam, and knew that Eric was really pissed at me. I decided to sleep on the bathroom floor, I was to weak to even stand up, and go back to the sofa.

*****

"Oh girl it smells awful in here." Zana said standing at the door.

My eyes opened, and I was feeling the worst hangover ever. I was still in the clothes I had on from the night before, and vomit was visible on my dress. "What time is it?" My cracky voice spoke only at a whisper.