69

(Mistakes were probably made in this chapter, so please excuse them for right now.)

Chris

I've fucked up, and the shit was eating me alive. My wife lost her brother, and I didn't know how to mend her broken heart. Staying at her parents house was the best at this point, because I was on a verge of breaking down. I lost my mama, my brother and I couldn't get them back. I didn't know how to get my wife back, without losing myself.

Someone rang the doorbell, and I went to answer it, hoping like hell that it wasn't Tarzana. When I seen who it was I opened the door, and walked back to the livingroom. I set on the sofa, ready to reprimanded for everything. I was a mess, and I didn't need someone else to tell me.

"Go ahead, tell me I fucked up dad." I said but wouldn't look him in his eyes. Pop stood over me, arms crossed and with a sly smile on his face.

"You've done well son." He said patting my shoulders before taking a seat next to me.

"How, I ruined my whole life, all for what?"

"Your brother! Your mother! Now they can rest in peace."

I looked at my father, had he lost his mind too? Ever since Zana told me that Jason was dead, I had been mourning his death, and I guess I wanted her to feel how I did. But I felt worst after finding out that she had lost Carson. Lord what had I done.

"It gets better soon." Dad got up and walked to the door. "I love you son."

I nodded, but kept my head low. I was ashamed, hurt and broken.

3 weeks ago...

I was watching a basketball game in the den when I heard the doorbell rang. I put down my beer and went to answer. Eric and a few others were due to come over for a basketball game, but they were running late. I answered, and to my surprise Leroy, Zana's father was at the door.

"Hey, Mr. Andrews." I greeted, and opened the door for him.

He stepped inside, and followed me to the den. "I need a favor." He told me.

I set down, and put the beer to my lips. "What's up?"

"I know how much you love Zana, and I'm glad that she found a man like you." He admitted to me. I hoped like hell that he wasn't going to tell me that he wanted me to stop seeing his daughter. I was to far gone, but we had our issues. "I can't believe that my own son wanted her dead."

"Sir, I don't get what the favor is. Do you want me to stop seeing Zana, is that what it is."

Mr. Andrews laughed, smacking the side of his thigh. "Hell no, I wish you would take her ass home with you, but that's not why I'm here. Have a seat, son."

I set across from him, my mind was racing of all the things this man may ask me.

"I know all about Carson killing your brother. And I'm sorry about that."

I nodded. Did the whole city know this, and kept that shit away from me and my family?

"I need you to kill my son."

My eyes were wide now with confusion. Did this man just ask me to kill his son. "I don't understand."

"I think you do. Carson has threat the lives of everyone that you loved; my daughter, you, your brother. I have a plan, and it will work out. It will be like revenge for the murder of your brother Jason."

"Look, sir, this is some wild shit you're asking me to do. Kill your son?" I asked placing the beer on the table. "I can't do some shit like that."