Ch 47

I was sitting outside of Joe's watching little miss Zana and her friend eat lunch. I was in my tented white Lexus, and I knew she couldn't see me watching her. I pulled out my camera and took a picture of the two. I needed to know who the girl was with Zana, she may be the key piece of getting rid of her little high and mighty ass for good.

My cell phone rang in the passenger seat, and I picked up noticing it was the unavailable number that kept calling me. I let out a frustrated breath before picking up. "Hello this is Alicia."

"Have you ruined her yet?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head. Honestly, this man had just hired me 24 hours ago, and he wanted me done with my work already. Hell, it took me weeks of following Zana's brother and her boyfriend to accomplish what I was hired to do.

"You hired me just last night, I am not a witch, I can't accomplish my work in a matter of days."

"I paid you to do the job, and if you can't make the shit happen, then so help me God!" He yelled at me.

I moved the phone away from my ears when he yelled. He had some nerve, he needed me, not the other way around. "Hold up, you need me, not the other way around so lower your voice when you're talking to me."

I grabbed my binoculars to see her up close. I must admit Zana was a beautiful girl, she had pretty brown eyes, clear dark skinned, and full lips, to bad I had to ruin her life. Getting paid to do what I wanted to do in the process was a bonus for me. Zana fucked with the wrong one, and she got in the way of my usual Monday dick appointment.

"Have that shit done by the end of the week." He hung up, and I threw my phone back into the seat.

He had some nerve, but I needed the money so I was definitely going to chill out until I was finished.

Kiara

Zana and I decided to do a little shopping in Town Square. Town square had little clothing boutiques, nail shops, hair salons and small restaurants. We we're walking around window shopping, and talking about old times, when Zana grabbed my arm. She was looking straight ahead, but her eyes were glanced to the side.

"You see that white Lexus?" She asked me almost in a whisper. "Don't look, just pretend that we're looking at the building across the  street."

I hurried and glanced, "yeah, what about it?"

"I've seen that car at the restaurant too. I think we're being followed."

I couldn't make out who was in the vehicle, the tent was to dark, and who would be following us?

"Let's go inside this clothing store, I need to pick out something cute anyway." Zana took me by the hand and led me inside.

Zana and I looked around the store, but Zana's eyes kept darting to the window to see if the white Lexus was outside. She looked scared out of her mind. The Lexus pulled away from the curb, and moments later, the car was right outside the store.

"Zana..."

"What if its Carson ready to strike?" She asked me. I've never seen her terrified like this before. I placed my purse in her arms, and headed outside.

"Kiara!" Zana yelled after me.

I went outside, and walked up to the car, standing right in front of it just in case it tried to pull off. "Who the fuck are you!" I yelled.

There was no movement inside of the car, and I became irate, I knew their was someone in that car. I knocked on the window placing my hands on the glass so I could get a clear view of someone who was inside.