Ch 22

Kiara

I woke up, body sore right next to Eric. I was in my bedroom with his arms thrown over my body. I removed his arms, to get up and pee. Eric was lightly snoring, so I tip toed over to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom, I decided to go to the kitchen and start on breakfast, I thought this man deserved a good breakfast from the way he threw it on me last night.

I bypassed his bedroom, and thought I'd peek in seeing as how I had been in this apartment for a week or so and had never been inside. I opened the room, and the room was all black. I switched the light switch, and what I seen shocked the hell out of me.

"What the fuck?" I said aloud covering my mouth. I took a few steps back and bumped right into a shirtless Eric.

"I can explain!" He said trying to grab my arms, but I pushed him away from me.

I looked around the room at all the pictures of drugs and dead bodies hanging from the wall. "I knew you were to good to be true, what the fuck is this shit?"

Eric tried to calm me by placing both his hands on my shoulder. I couldn't take my eyes off the dead body that was decomposed on the wall. My stomach started doing flips, and I rushed to the bathroom to vomit.

Eric walked behind me, "Kiara please listen."

"Hell no Eric, I'm running from one crazy mother fucker to another! Just leave me alone." I cried then vomited into the toilet.

I knew it was to good to be true. He wouldn't hurt me? But he had dead people's photos hanging from the wall. I walked passed him back to my bedroom to pack a few things into a plastic bag.

"Kiara!" Eric called.

"No Eric, that shit I just seen scared the hell out of me, and I don't won't to be the next victim on the wall."

Eric sighed and leaned against the wall. "He killed my sister."

"Boy bye, do I look stupid to you?"

Eric laughed at me, and pulled out a picture of a young girl. I looked down at the picture closely then back at him with confusion. "So yeah ki, you look stupid as hell."

I waved both hands in front of him trying to get a clearer picture of what was going on, "so what's going on Eric? You think this is something kind of joke? You fucked me just to get at Rick?"

Eric grabbed my hand and led me back to his bedroom. I pulled away as soon as we got to the door.

"I'm not going in there."

"Kiara, get in here now."

I folded my arms across my chest. I couldn't even stomach the things that were on that wall. "Nope."

Eric sighed and pulled me by my hand. "Look." He pointed at a picture of Rick on the wall. An arrow was pointed to the decomposed bodies. "I'm sorry I had to lie to you, but give me a chance to explain myself before you try to leave."

"Well I'm not going in their, you might as well meet me in the living room and explain it to me." I hurried away from that room. I was definitely going to have nightmares about it.

Eric huffed and followed me to the livingroom and set next to me. I moved myself to the loveseat away from Eric.

"My sister was dating him a few years ago when I had moved to California, and the same thing that he did to you he had done to her." Eric said placing his head in his hands. "That shit ate at me when my mom called to tell me that her body was discovered a few weeks after I moved out west. And ever since then I vowed to find the mother fucker who had done that to her."

I could see the pain in Eric's face when he talked about his sister. He cared for her deeply, and the things that he told me Rick did to her only made me hate him more. He was a monster, and he needed to go!

         ****

Zana

"Wake up sleepy head." Rick whispered throwing a pot of cold water on my face.

"Oh my God!" I screamed realizing that I was tied to the bed. "Are you fucking crazy Rick?"

"Yeah Zana, crazy for you." He said. He picked up my phone and went through it. He showed me a picture of Chris and I in my gallery. "Who is this black mother fucker?"

"Nobody!" I said. I tried desperately to get the ropes to loosen up but it didn't budge.

"It looks like somebody, you fucking him?"

I looked away from him, there was no telling what this man was capable of. He already raped me, and smacked me around, I was scared to get on the bad side of him.

Rick paced the floor eyes glued on me, but I wouldn't make eye contact. "I loved you Zana, and this is how you do me?"

"I love you too Rick." I smiled at him. "Untie me so we can talk about this relationship."

Rick laughed and set next to me on the bed. "Do I look stupid to you?"

I shook my head no. "I just missed you that's all." I lied to him. "It was just when I seen you with Kiara I lost it."

"I'm sorry about that baby. I'll kill that bitch if she ever tried to fuck with me again."

I rolled my eyes, "maybe if you until me, I'll get her for you."

Rick thought about it for a minute or two. "You'll kill her for me?" He smiled and leaned over for my answer. Lord, he made my skin crawl the way he was looking at me.

I nodded, "if that means us being together for ever."

Rick's finger started to glide from my breast to my clit. I closed my eyes I couldn't stomach him touching me anymore. "Open your legs."

I did as he wanted. His finger went in and out of my dry pussy. I wasn't turned on at the least. I opened my eyes and seen that he looked disappointed. "You don't like this Zana?"

"I do..."

Rick grabbed his gun from his waist band, "you want something bigger?"

I shook my head no. "I just want you!"

Rick looked down at the gun, and back up to me, "no you like something bigger..." He took the gun and pushed it inside of me. He kept pushing it inside of me until it couldn't go any further. I screamed out in pain.

"Let my gun fuck you baby." Rick kissed me while pumping the gun in and out of me.

"Stop Rick!"

"Na, take this shit girl." Rick started to pump the gun faster and deeper, and I couldn't stop him. The pain was so unreal as I shut my eyes tight. I could feel the blood run down my thighs and the burning inside of me made shake with fear. I prayed that the gun wouldn't go off inside of me, and I prayed the pain would subside. It never did stop, and I passed out.