Ch 29

One week later...

Kiara

My legs were spread like I was doing a split, as Eric set in a chair eating and slurping on my clit like I was some tomato soup. I felt like I was possessed by his tongue as he worked the hell out of me. Gripping my ass to keep me in place on the bed.

"Right there!" I moaned grabbing the back of his head. I had never been ate like this before, the sensation that my clit was getting had me wanting to push him away. But Eric kept my ass in place. I lifted my leg on his shoulder while his tongue danced across my clit. He stuck one finger up my ass, and I could feel myself become cross-eyed. "No, baby, please!" I called out trying to scoot away.

"Stay your ass right here!" His head dived back in slurping up all of my cum.

Eric flipped me over like I was light as a feather and started eating me from behind. "Oh my god!" I screamed gripping the bed sheets. My back arched, my ass rose up giving him a full view of his appetizer.

My breathing became fast, and I could feel my orgasm build.

"Eric! Oh my God!" I tried to crawl away, but when I came, I became limp. My heart was tachycardic, and I couldn't move. It was like my soul had left my body.

Eric wiped his mouth, then slapped my ass. "Now help me to the bathroom."

"Boy, I can't even move right now." I was panting at that moment.

He slapped my ass again. "Grab my crutches, I need to go brush my teeth."

I finally got up from the bed, and went to the corner to grab his crutches. "You're going to put me in early labor doing me like this Eric." I playfully pushed him.

He laughed, then kissed my lips, "you'll be just fine." He hopped to the bathroom, and I got into bed. I was beyond tired. Ever since Eric got shot his sex drive had been through the roof, and I could barely keep up. "That pregnant pussy got a nigga all horny."

"Quit." I laugh. I grabbed my phone and realized that Zana had called. She had been stressed out, and hiding at her parents house ever since the incident with Chris's brother. I felt so bad for her, he had done what she told him not to; break her heart.

"Did you hear me?" Eric asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I looked up from the cell phone.

"What are you in the mood for?" He asked peeking around the corner with a tooth brush in his mouth.

"Oh, Pizza will be good, with pickles and mushrooms."

Eric looked at me like I was crazy, and I pointed to my belly.

"The baby wants it, not me." I giggled.

Eric hopped back into the bedroom, placing his crutches by the nightstand. He got into bed and placed his arms around me.

"What are you thinking about Ki?"

"If it's true that Rick skipped town." I lay back with my head against the headboard. I couldn't help but think about him. I just wanted him out my life, and for a week now everything has been quiet.

"Don't think about him babe, I'll know if he comes back, and when he does that's his ass."

I sighed, I would have loved it if that was true, but Rick was dangerous and really slick. All I wanted to do was be with Eric and have our baby girl.

Eric rubbed my belly, then kissed it. "I just want to make you and Ella happy."

I giggled, "who's naming their baby Ella?"