Chapter 5

Present Day...

Zana

He was my rock...a disrespectful one I might add. Was he really fucking this girl? Rick had me fucked up, how could he really do this to me.

"Where is your little girlfriend?" I asked Chris. He had handed me a shirt of his to sleep in.

"She's not my girl, not yet anyway."

I rolled my eyes. Even while I was still with Rick, I felt some type of way about Chris being with another woman. We had been screwing for more than a year, and looking down at my engagement ring only made me feel like a complete whore.

"Do you love me?" I asked him, finally looking up at the man standing in front of me.

"What?" Chris asked sitting on the recliner across from me. We were back at his house after leaving the pool hall. "Zana, I really can't answer that shit right now.

"Why not, do you love me?" Tears ran down my cheek, and I wasn't going to wipe them away. I wanted to know exactly how he felt about me. The sex, the talks, the laughs, the arguments, did it mean anything to Chris? I needed to know, because at this point I felt alone in the world, and I needed to know was there at least one person in my corner. "Please, Chris."

He sighed leaning his arms on his legs, "Zana, your engaged!"

"Fuck the engagement! Fuck Rick! Fuck everything! Do you love me?"

"No..." Chris looked to the ground. "No Zana, I don't love you. Do I have feelings for you, yes. Would I do anything for you...yes. but I do not love you."

I felt my heart break a little more. I meant nothing to him! Nothing. I was alone again. I stood to my feet and throwing his shirt into his face. "Fuck you Chris!" I couldn't stop the tears from falling if I tried. Another heart break in the same night.

"Zana please come back!" I heard him call after me, but I didn't care. I walked until my feet started to hurt in my wedges. How could I be so fucking stupid? No man could ever really love me. Stupid.

Chris

What the hell did Zana think I was supposed to say? Yeah, I had strong feelings for her, but I made up my mind along time ago that I couldn't fall in love with a woman who belonged to someone else. It was never about the sex, it was about showing her what her body could do, what pleasure I could bring to just loving her body and mind.

Zana could have left that man a year ago, but she chose to stay with him. And when ever he fucked up, she ended up getting the emotional connection from me. It wasn't fair to me to play the side piece, when all the while Zana was playing with two hearts.

I felt bad for telling her that I didn't love her. But she really didn't love me. There was a knock on my door, I walked over thinking that it was Zana, but instead got a surprise of a lifetime when I seen who it was.

Vanessa. The girl from the pool hall, standing there with a long coat on and nothing underneath. Damn she fine.

"Can I come in, or am I going to have to freeze to death?" She asked me.

I held the door wide for her, licking my lips at how fine she was. I forgot that I gave her my address to stop by tonight. "Damn girl is all that for me?"

She nodded walking up to me and kissing me on my lips.

"Daddy this is all for you, I wanna see all the things you have in store for me. All the kinky shit you bragged on."

I picked her up bridal style and walked her to my bedroom where she would get the surprise of a lifetime. She was going to be hooked.

****

"Chris! Oh my fucking...!" Her words slurred as she gripped my back as I went deeper inside of her. Sweat poured from my body as I went to work on her ass. "Stop! Right there daddy! Ooooh!"

The more I fucked this girl the more I thought of Zana. Dammit.

"Turn over!" I demanded flipping her over and placing a pillow underneath her belly causing her ass to lift in the air. I smacked her ass hard as I could, causing her to flinch in pain.

"Ouch! Not to rough Chris."

I ignored her. "You say you wanted it kinky right?"

She nodded, as my dick rammed inside of her.

"Right? Use your words when you talking to me!"

"Yes daddy I said...oh my gosh! Rough! Ohh." Vanessa was yelling at this point. I grabbed her by the hair, and my lips connected to the back of her neck. I pounded her pussy harder, and with every stroke she moaned in pain and pleasure.

I closed my eyes and imagined me fucking Zana. Fuck.

"You like this dick don't you?"

"Yes Chris!"

"Can you take all the kinky shit I have for you girl?"

She nodded uncontrollably.

"Use your words!" I smacked her ass again.

"Yes daddy!" She screamed. "I'm about to cum!"

"Cum for me long and hard Vanessa."

"Oooh!" I could feel her walls grip my dick as she squirted all over it. I rolled over to my side of the bed and let her catch her breath. I wasn't done with her ass, I had a few rounds to go on that sexy ass.

"I've never had dick that good." She panted rolling over to face me.

I placed both arms behind my head as I smiled over at her. "There's more if you're ready for it."

Vanessa nodded and smiled, "damn I'm glad I met you tonight."