Ch 37

Kiara

I woke up to the sounds of my phone chirping. I rolled over, and it was a missed video call from Eric. I looked over at the clock, and it was damned near 6:30 in the morning. Groaning, I rolled to my back, and dialed Eric. His video call answered and I could hear laughing in his background. I set up and squinched my eyes so I could get a clear view.

I knew that background, he was inside the house. Suddenly, I could hear moans through the phone and down the hall. I got up and hung the phone up. I slipped on my robe and made my way down the hall to the guestroom.

I swung the door open, and to my surprise Sky was straddling Eric to the bed. They both jumped up as soon as I appeared.

"Baby!" Eric said surprised that I was even at the door.

I walked closer to them, everything went black. I jumped on the bed and started to beat Sky in her head. The thought of Eric penetrating her put rage in my heart.

"You bitch!" I screamed with every blow. I grabbed a fist full of her hair, and dragged her off the bed.

"Let me go!" Sky screamed.

Eric tried to loosen my grip on Sky's hair, but it was no use. I pushed him out of my way, and stomped her in her stomach.

All I could hear was the screams coming from Sky's mouth.

"Kiara! Stop!" Eric screamed pushing me away. My chest was rising and falling from all the adrenaline of beating her.

"So you're just going to fuck her, while I'm in the other room?" I asked him. "After all of this, you fuck her?" Tears rushed from my eyes.

Eric looked disappointed, he couldn't even speak, he was caught up and he knew he had messed up big time. I ran out of the room and down the hall to pack my clothes. Eric appeared behind me, every clothes I packed he unpacked.

"It's not what you think Kiara."

I turned and pushed him away from me. "I trusted you! I told you not to let her stay here, but you didn't listen." I kept pushing Eric until finally he was out of the bedroom. I swung the door in his face and locked it.

"Kiara please don't leave me!" He screamed banging on the door. "I love you okay!"

I set next to the suitcases and cried. Once again I had been fucked over.

"Kiara!" I could hear Eric in the distance. "Kiara."

I closed my eyes and covered my ears, and then I woke up, dreanched in sweat. Ever since Sky was invited into our home, I had been having dreams of them  two. I set up in bed, and turned to my side where Eric was sleeping. I smiled and kissed his back. I didn't exactly know what time Eric returned back to the house, but I was glad that he was home.

My mouth was dry from all the sweating I had done, so I got up to get a glass of water. I noticed that Sky was on the sofa watching television in her underwear and bra.

"Don't you think you need to have some clothes on?" I asked her making my way to the kitchen.

"It's nothing that Eric hasn't seen already." She proudly stated, "you seem to be the only one with a problem with it."

I poured some water from the fridge, and returned back to the living room. "You have no respect for my relationship with Eric, that's my only problem with you Sky."

She smirked at me, then patted the seat next to her. "Come sit Kiara."

I had some choice words for Sky, so I set down next to her. She leaned her elbow on the back of the sofa while staring at me. "I don't know who you really are, and what you came here to do, but you're not breaking Eric and I-" before I could finish my words, Sky's lips were pressed against mine. My eyes were wide with shock, as her tongue slipped in between my lips. I pushed her back.