Ch 34

2 months later...

Chris

I had been in my office of the dealership for hours strolling through my timeline on social media. I had noticed that Zana was in a new relationship, and I wanted to be happy for her, but I couldn't. I fucked up, shit everyone was reminding me of my fuck up everyday.

My father knocked on my door, and I straightened myself up, and adjusted my tie. "What's up Pop?" I asked him. I closed my screen on my computer, I knew how nosey he was.

"Son, the dealership closed hours ago."

I looked up at the clock, and he was right. It was 7pm, I just got caught up with Zana's profile. "Damn, I must have been working hard huh?" I smirked.

Pop shook his head and set on the top of my desk, "you haven't been yourself lately."

"I'm good!" I lied.

"Jason said it's because of that girl you was seeing."

For some reason Jason had been team Zana. He wanted me to break things off in the beginning, but ever since Zana saved his life it's been team Zana. It would've been a good thing if Zana and I were still kicking it, but like I said before, I fucked up.

"No, just have a lot on my mind pop, that's it." I said with a straight face.

I knew my dad could see right through the bullshit. He removed himself from the table, and started toward the door. "I didn't help raise no punk boy, if you want that girl, then go and tell her."

"It's not even like that Pop." I smirked sitting back in my chair. Thing is, I did want her sexy brown skin laid up against mine.

"Mhmm." Dad shook his head, "go home son, I'm tired of seeing your face."

I grabbed my briefcase, and headed to my car. Things lately had been an uphill battle. Eric and I were cool, I would stop by there just about everyday, smoke a blunt or two and head home. Lately, I had been itching for some pussy.

"Excuse me!" A female voice called out to me.

I turned around and noticed a pretty young thing with freckles, and red hair. She had this tiny waist, and big ass and my thoughts went straight to how her pussy would taste and my dick became harder than ever. I lay my brief case on top of the hood of my car, waiting on her to approach me.

"Hey, is the dealership closed?" She asked me looking at the closed sign.

"Yeah."

"Dammit! I really needed to get a new car. My dad gave me a check to go and pick one."

I folded my arms across my chest, checking this young girl out. She had to have been pushing twenty-one.

"Sorry, I'm Alisha." She stuck out her hand for me to shake. I noticed as I took her hand in mine that she had a tattoo on her wrist that read A&C.

"Chris." I smiled at her.

Alicia looked me from head to toe, then licked her red lips. "Chris, that's cute."

"Oh really?"

"Since the dealership is closed, how about you buy me dinner Chris." Alicia flirted and I couldn't help but admire this young girl.

"I could do that...or we could go back to my place and just have dessert." I chuckled, but in reality I was talking withy dick.

Alicia walked closer to me, she looked up at me and smiled, "I rather eat first , then we'll see how the rest of the night goes. Who knows, you may just get lucky."