Ch 21

Kiara

I was laying on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn balanced on my belly. I heard the door open from behind, and waved lazily at Eric. "Hey, how did it go?"

"She's stubborn as hell."

I set the popcorn on the table, and set up, "Zana has always been that way, I didn't expect anything less."

Eric flopped down next to me, "she'll come around." Eric rubbed on my belly. You're getting fat!"

I pushed him playfully, "boy quit. I wear this baby well." I got up from the sofa and stretched, my bruised body had healed some, and I was great ful. Eric stood in front of me, and pulled me in his arms. "What are you doing?" I asked him, pulling myself from his grasp. Eric pulled me back by my hand and swung me back to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while our kiss lasted for so long.

I stepped back knowing that it was wrong to even kiss him. "Eric, we can't do this!"

"Why not?" He asked me.

I sighed and left the living room leaving Eric dumbfounded. I headed to the bedroom in the back. Eric was trying to take advantage of me while I was in a bad situation, he knew he was dead wrong. But the kiss felt so good against my lips. I set on the side of the bed thinking of Eric. Girl what are you doing?

I slipped out of my boy shorts and tank top, taking a deep breath before I headed to the livingroom. Eric was sitting at the bar taking a drink. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

Eric turned around and his eyes became wide with surprise. "You like what you see?" I asked him walking closer to him.

"Hell yeah, Kiara." Eric bit his lips and pulled me gently to him. I kissed him, wanting to know if that kiss was genuinely real from the last time. It was better as his hands caressed my ass. Eric cupped my ass and placed me on the top of the bar. His lips tasted every inch of my naked body, slipping his middle finger against my pearl. I threw my head back feeling my pussy throb from the circular motion that he was doing with his fingers. He stopped and stuck his finger in his mouth sucking every drop of Me off it.

Girl, what are you doing ?

Zana

I decided to hit the club. Club lux was a spot for the twenty five and up crowd. I decided to wear a black dress that hugged my curves. I stared in the mirror analyzing my figure, make up and hair. When I knew everything was in place, I grabbed my clutch bag and headed for the door.

The club was almost packed with people, and I made my way inside. The music was loud, and I walked passed a few dancers toward the bar. I ordered me a shot of tequila to put me in the right mood. Carson as well as a few other things were on my mind and I needed distraction.

"Excuse me sexy." A male voice called out tapping me on my shoulder.

I turned around and came face to face with a fine brown skin brother with dreads. I smiled up at him.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked waving the bartender over.

"Sure." I stuck my hand out for him to shake. "I'm Zana."

"That's a beautiful name for a gorgeous woman like yourself, and by the way I'm Trey."

I blushed. I knew he was trying to run game, but like I said, I needed a distraction. We drank a few drinks talking and flirting awhile.

"Where your man at?"

"I don't have a man." I admitted taking another shot to the head. "Let's not talk about all that, come dance with me."